Dairy Farm Bill Power Point by Dr. Scott Brown, University of Missouri Research Assistant Professor, Agricultural and Applied Economics
Dr. Brown is the expert regarding United States dairy policy. He has spent the last two decades studying the effects of public policy on the dairy industry. He has testified numerous times to House and Senate committees.
Click Here ScottBrownFarmBill2014DairyDGM
- LGM for Dairy risk management insurance is available until the 2014 crop year subsidy allocation is used.
- LGM-Dairy Available on February 28, 2014
- Next month LGM-Dairy will be available on March 28, 2014
Call us anytime to discuss LGM for Dairy opportunities:
Our Agents are licensed in 29 states
- Marv Carlson
- Ron Mortensen
- Steve Nicklaus
Benefits of LGM for Dairy
- Insurance protects from price changes in three components – corn, protein and milk.
- Backed by Risk Management Agency, a federal agency.
- Guarantees against income loss due to market events.
- Good long term planning tool.
- Application is simple.